- Step 1 - Log in to the control panel
- Step 2 - Go to Owner Details
- Step 3 - Click Change email
- Step 4 - Enter the new contact email address
- Step 5 - Open the confirmation email
- Step 6 - All done!
Your contact email address is very important. It is the username that you use to log in to the control panel, and also the address where you receive your invoices, password and other notifications.
Do you want to change your postal address or phone number? Check out the guide below.
Step 1 - Log in to the control panel
Log in to the control panel and click the menu in the top right corner, the three horizontal lines on top of each other.
Step 2 - Go to Owner Details
Click Owner Details in the menu that appears.
Step 3 - Click Change email
You can see the current contact email address and how many subscriptions are managed under it. The change will be for all subscriptions that are managed under this user, or for a specific legal owner.
Click Change email.
Step 4 - Enter the new contact email address
- Enter the password you use to log in to the control panel.
- Enter your new contact email address.
- Click Send.
Note: If you manage subscriptions with different owners under the same login, you need to select if you want to change the email address for all web space subscriptions, or only for a specific legal owner.
Step 5 - Open the confirmation email
An email has been sent to the new contact email address with a link to confirm the change.
- Open your inbox and locate the email with the subject: Change your email address with One.com
- Click the link Change email address in the email to confirm.
Step 6 - All done!
On the next screen you can see a confirmation that the address has been changed and what accounts are being managed under the new contact email address.
Here you can also request a new password, in case you want to change the current one.