In this article, we guide you step-by-step through the online cancellation process.
You can cancel your web hosting subscription via a cancellation link. The link will be sent to your contact email address.
- Step 1 - Send a cancellation link to your email
- Step 2 - Open the email and click the link
- Step 3 - Type your password
- Step 4 - Choose if you want to keep the domain
- Step 5 - Share your feedback about one.com
- Step 6 - Choose if you want to transfer or expire the domain
- Step 7 - Verify that your subscription is cancelled
Tip: If you don't have access to your contact email address, you can use our cancellation pdf-form to confirm your cancellation.
Step 1 - Send a cancellation link to your email
To start the cancellation procedure, you need a cancellation link. You can request it from your control panel.
- Log in to the one.com control panel.
- Click on My account in the top-right corner, and then My products.
- Click Manage to the far right of the domain you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel domain in the menu that appears.
- On the next screen, click Get the cancellation email.
An email with a cancellation link has now been sent to the registered email address, the same as you use to log in to the control panel. If you don't receive the mail, please check if the mail has ended up in your spam folder. If you still can't find it, please contact our support.
Step 2 - Open the email and click the link
In your inbox, open the email with the cancellation link and click Start cancellation.
Step 3 - Type your password
Type in your control panel password and click Next to start the cancellation procedure.
Step 4 - Choose if you want to keep the domain
If you want to keep the domain hosted with one.com and only cancel the web space, click Keep domain - note that all content on the web space will be deleted. Click Cancel hosting and domain if you want to cancel both or if you want to transfer the domain to another provider.
Step 5 - Share your feedback about one.com
We would love to know what you think about us and our products, to keep improving our services.
Step 6 - Choose if you want to transfer or expire the domain
- Select whether you want to expire the domain or transfer it to another provider. If you wish to transfer it to another provider, we will send you an Auth ID.
- Click Cancel subscription to complete the cancellation.
Note: If the domain is registered with a different owner, you don't need to select what to do with the domain. Instead, the domain owner will receive an email after the web hosting subscription has been cancelled.
Step 7 - Verify that your subscription is cancelled
As soon as your cancellation is processed, we will send you a confirmation via email. There will also be a notification in the control panel with the date your subscription will expire.