This guide will help you set up an auto-payment. You can update your credit card details in the one.com control panel under "My account" > "My products".
- Step 1 - Go to My account in the control panel
- Step 2 - Click My products
- Step 3 - Click Manage saved cards
- Step 4 - Update your card details
Note: If you want to remove your credit card without replacing it with another one, please contact our support and ask them to do it for you.
Step 1 - Go to My account in the control panel
Log in to the one.com control panel and click on My account in the top-right corner.
Step 2 - Click My products
Click My products in the menu that appears.
Step 3 - Click Manage saved cards
Click Manage saved cards for the domain you want to update the card for. It's directly below the credit card we currently have stored for you.
Step 4 - Update your card details
- Click Update on the right of your screen.
- Enter your new card details and click Submit.
- Depending on your bank and card type, a popup may appear to approve storing the credit card.
Tip: If you want to connect this card to another subscription you own, click Add another order to this credit card.