You can update your credit card details in the one.com control panel under "My account" > "My products".
- Step 1 - Go to My account in the control panel
- Step 2 - Click My products
- Step 3 - Click Manage saved cards
- Step 4 - Update your card details
Note: If you want to remove your credit card without replacing it with another one, please contact our support and ask them to do it for you.
Step 1 - Go to My account in the control panel
Log in to the one.com control panel and click on My account in the top-right corner.
Step 2 - Click My products
Click My products in the menu that appears.
Step 3 - Click Manage saved cards
Click Manage saved cards for the domain you want to update the card for, directly below the credit card we currently have stored for you.
Step 4 - Update your card details
- Click Update on the right of your screen.
- Enter your new card details and click Submit.
- Depending on your bank and card type, a popup may appear to approve storing the credit card.
Tip: If you want to connect this card to another plan you own, click Add another order to this credit card.