- What do I get with the premium version?
- How can I upgrade to Website Builder Premium?
- How can I downgrade?
- What happens to my site if I decide to downgrade?
Premium is an extended version of Website Builder, with extra features and more pages. With Premium you get access to Premium templates, Backup & Restore and more.
The standard version of Website Builder is free and included with all subscriptions. It includes features like a contact form, responsive templates and a mobile view editor. You can publish up to 5 pages. If you want to publish more pages, you need to upgrade to Premium.
Don't have access to Website Builder? You can try it out for free for 14 days and create a website in no time. Start your free trial now
What do I get with the premium version?
With Premium you get access to the following features:
- Premium designer templates - Website Builder Premium gives you access to exclusive templates designed for the optimal web experience. There are different categories to choose from and you can get your website ready in no time.
- High-resolution publishing - Website Builder Premium shows the images of your site in the most optimal resolution, depending on the screen your visitor is using. If your site is viewed on an HD screen, your images will be visible in high-resolution.
- Restore backups inside Website Builder - With Premium you will have access to former versions of your website. Did you delete a page or did you like the former styling better? No problem - with Website Builder Backups you can view old versions of your website and restore them.
- Sites with up to 200 pages - The standard version of Website Builder allows you to publish up to 5 pages. With Premium you can publish large websites without having to keep your content to a minimum.
- Advanced publishing - Premium uses more advanced publishing that optimizes the code of your website. The result is a faster loading site. The improved publishing also helps search engines find your website quicker!
We are constantly working to improve Website Builder, so you can look forward to more features to be added in the future.
How can I upgrade to Website Builder Premium?
You can upgrade from inside Website Builder, by clicking the Upgrade button in the top right corner.
You will be charged for the remaining months of your current webhosting subscription. The following year, Website Builder Premium will be renewed automatically for 12 months, together with your hosting subscription.
Tip: If you subscribe to our Webshop, you get a free upgrade to Website Builder Premium. You can try the Webshop for 2 weeks, before you need to decide.
How can I downgrade?
You can always downgrade to the standard version of Website Builder, from the One.com control panel. Keep in mind, that when you downgrade, we don't refund any payment. Premium will stay active until the expiration date.
What happens to my site if I decide to downgrade?
When you downgrade, your site will stay exactly as it is, both your published pages and your content in Website Builder.
If you want to publish changes to your site, you are limited to a maximum of 5 pages. It's possible to exclude pages from publishing by hiding them, that way you don't need to delete your content. If you have used a Premium template to make your site, you can keep using this and also create new pages.