This guide explains what Website Builder Premium is. We also compare it to Website Builder Starter to show what extra features you get with Premium.
- What is Website Builder Premium?
- What do I get with the premium version?
- How can I upgrade to Website Builder Premium?
- How can I downgrade?
- What happens to my site if I decide to downgrade?
What is Website Builder Premium?
Premium is an extended Website Builder version with extra features and more pages. With Premium, you get access to HD image support, Facebook and Instagram galleries, widgets for content-sharing, Backup & Restore and more.
Website Builder Starter is free and included in our hosting plans, Beginner and larger. It includes features like a contact form, responsive templates and a mobile view editor. You can publish up to 5 pages. To publish more pages, you need to upgrade to Premium.
Don't have access to Website Builder? You can try it out for free for 14 days and create a website in no time. Start your free trial now
What do I get with the premium version?
With Premium, you get access to the following features:
- High-resolution publishing - Website Builder Premium shows the images of your site in the most optimal resolution, depending on the screen your visitor is using. If your site is viewed on an HD screen, your images will be visible in high resolution.
- Restore backups inside Website Builder - With Premium, you can access former versions of your website. Did you delete a page, or did you like the former styling better? No problem - with Website Builder Backups, you can view and restore old versions of your website.
- Sites with up to 200 pages - Website Builder Starter allows you to publish up to 5 pages. With Premium, you can publish large websites without keeping your content to a minimum.
- Advanced publishing - Premium uses more advanced publishing that optimises the code of your website. The result is a faster loading site. The improved publishing also helps search engines find your website quicker!
- Widgets - Display content from other platforms - such as Twitter, YouTube, Instagram or Spotify - directly on your website with our wide selection of easy-to-use widgets.
We are constantly working to improve Website Builder, so you can look forward to more features being added in the future.
How can I upgrade to Website Builder Premium?
You can upgrade from inside Website Builder by clicking the Upgrade button in the top-left corner.
You will be charged for the remaining months of your current web hosting subscription. The following year, Website Builder Premium will be renewed automatically for 12 months, along with your hosting subscription.
How can I downgrade?
You can always downgrade to Website Builder Starter from the one.com control panel. Remember that the changes will go into effect immediately when you downgrade, and we don't refund any payment.
Note: You must remove all Premium and Ecommerce features before downgrading to Website Builder Starter.
What happens to my site if I decide to downgrade?
When you downgrade, your site will stay exactly as it is, both the published pages and your content in Website Builder.
If you want to publish changes to your site, you are limited to 5 pages. It's possible to exclude pages from publishing by hiding them; that way, you don't need to delete your content.