Note: With the introduction of the new hosting plans, it's no longer possible to order add-on domains. Only customers that are still on an old Plus or Business package are eligible to buy new add-on domains. In this guide, we explain how you can do this.
- Step 1 - Contact our online chat support
- Step 2 - Order a domain without hosting
- Step 3 - Confirm the change via email
Step 1 - Contact our online chat support
Contact our online chat support and mention that you want to order an add-on domain. We will then check if your current package supports this.
Step 2 - Order a domain without hosting
If everything is ok, proceed to order a domain without hosting.
- Log in to the One.com control panel.
- Type the domain you want to order in the search field at the top of the screen and click Search.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click Continue with domain only, in the bottom right corner.
- Complete your order, and if needed, activate the domain.
Step 3 - Confirm the change via email
Return to the chat support and let the supporter know that the order was completed. We will then send an email to your contact email address, asking you to confirm that you want the domain converted to add-on. Please reply to the email.