Note: With the introduction of the new hosting plans, it's no longer possible to order add-on domains. Only customers that are still on an old Plus or Business package are eligible to buy new add-on domains. In this guide, we explain how you can do this.
- Step 1 - Contact our online chat support
- Step 2 - Order a domain without hosting
- Step 3 - Provide your order number to confirm the change
Step 1 - Contact our online chat support
Contact our online chat support and mention that you want to order an add-on domain. We will then check if your current package supports this.
Step 2 - Order a domain without hosting
If everything is ok, proceed to order a domain without hosting.
- Log in to the One.com control panel.
- Type the domain you want to order in the search field at the top of the screen and click Search.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click Continue with domain only, in the bottom right corner.
- Complete your order, and if needed, activate the domain.
Step 3 - Provide your order number to confirm the change
Return to the chat support and give the supporter the order number of the domain you just purchased. We need this to verify your request and convert your order to add-on domain. You can find it on the invoice in the top-right corner.