Note: With the introduction of the new hosting plans, it's no longer possible to order add-on domains. Only customers that are still on an old Plus or Business package are eligible to buy new add-on domains. In this guide we explain how you can do this.
- Step 1 - Contact our online chat support
- Step 2 - Order a domain without hosting
- Step 3 - Confirm the conversion via email
Step 1 - Contact our online chat support
Contact our online chat support and mention that you want to order an add-on domain. We will then check if your current package supports this.
Step 2 - Order a domain without hosting
If everything is ok, proceed to order a domain without hosting.
- Log in to the One.com control panel.
- Type the domain you want to order in the search field at the top of the screen and click Search.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click Continue with domain only, in the bottom right corner.
- Complete your order, and if needed, activate the domain.
Step 3 - Confirm the change via email
We will send an email to your contact email address, where we ask for your confirmation that you want the domain converted to add-on. Please reply to the email.