- Step 1 - Log into the One.com control panel
- Step 2 - Go to Subscriptions
- Step 3 - Click your Plan
- Step 4 - Select your new plan
- Step 5 - Approve
Before you make any changes, please take a moment to read the text below.
- Changes to your web hosting subscription will take effect immediately.
- If you upgrade to a more expensive plan, you will be charged for the difference in price over the remaining months.
- We don't refund any payment if you downgrade to a cheaper plan.
Step 1 - Log into the One.com control panel
Log into the One.com control panel and click on My account in the top-right corner.
Step 2 - Go to Subscriptions
Click Subscriptions in the menu that appears.
Step 3 - Click your Plan
Under Plan, click the plan that you want to change. To the left you can see which domain the plan is connected to.
Step 4 - Select your new plan
Select the plan that you want and click Upgrade now or Downgrade.
Note: Depending on which plan you are using, you are able to connect several domains to the same plan.
Step 5 - Approve
- If you selected a cheaper plan, click Approve to confirm your change.
- If you selected a more expensive plan, you first need to select a payment method and then click Approve.
Depending on your payment method, you need to enter your payment details to finalize the upgrade.