- Step 1 - Log in to the control panel
- Step 2 - Go to Subscriptions
- Step 3 - Click Edit
- Step 4 - Select your new web space subscription
- Step 5 - Approve
Before you make any changes, please take a moment to read the text below.
- Changes to your web space subscription will take effect immediately.
- If you upgrade to a more expensive package, you will be charged for the difference in price over the remaining months.
- We don't refund any payment if you downgrade to a cheaper package.
Step 1 - Log in to the control panel
Log in to the control panel and click the menu in the top right corner, the three horizontal lines on top of each other.
Step 2 - Go to Subscriptions
Click Subscriptions in the menu that appears.
Step 3 - Click your domain
At the top of the screen, you see your contact email address and address details. Under product, click on the domain that you want to change your subscription for.
Step 4 - Select your new web space subscription
Select the package that you want and click Upgrade or Downgrade.
Step 5 - Confirm the change
- If you selected a smaller package, click Approve to confirm your change.
- If you selected a more expensive package, you first need to select a payment method and then click Approve.
Depending on your payment method, you need to enter your payment details to finalize the upgrade.