- Step 1 - Log in to the control panel
- Step 2 - Go to Subscriptions
- Step 3 - Click Edit
- Step 4 - Select your new web space subscription
- Step 5 - Approve
Before you make any changes, please take a moment to read the text below.
- Changes to your web space subscription will take effect immediately.
- If you upgrade to a more expensive package, you will be charged for the difference in price over the remaining months.
- We don't refund any payment if you downgrade to a cheaper package.
Step 1 - Log in to the control panel
Log in to the control panel and click the menu in the top right corner, the three horizontal lines on top of each other.
Step 2 - Go to Subscriptions
Click Subscriptions in the menu that appears.
Step 3 - Click Edit
At the top of the screen you see your contact email address, the number of domains managed under this user and the total available disk space you have.
Locate the domain you want to change the subscription for and click Edit, all the way to the right of your screen.
Step 4 - Select your new web space subscription
Scroll down to Upgrade/downgrade and select your new web space subscription from the drop down menu.
Step 5 - Approve
If you selected a smaller package, click Approve to confirm your change.
If you selected a more expensive package, you first need to select a payment method and then click Approve.
Depending on your payment method, you need to enter your payment details to finalize the upgrade.