Did you forget the password for the One.com control panel? Then you can request an email with a one-time code to change it. The email will be sent to your contact email address or to your recovery email or mobile number.
Note: To change the password for an email account, check out this guide: How do I change my mail password?
- Go to the forgot password page on the One.com website.
- Enter your contact email address, this is the address where you also receive the yearly invoice, and click Continue.
- If you have registered a recovery email or phone number, you now need to select where you want the one-time to be sent to. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Open your inbox and locate the email with the subject: "Reset password for (your email) at One.com", or check your mobile phone for an SMS with the one-time code.
- Enter the one-time code in the field on the password recovery page and click Continue.
- Enter your new control panel password two times, and click Save.
You can now log into the control panel with your email address and new password.
Did you not receive the password reset email or SMS?
Check the following if you don't receive the email or SMS with the one-time code:
- Make sure you entered the email address that is associated with your user account. Due to security reasons, we don't alert you when you enter an email that isn't linked to a subscription.
- Check your spam folder to see if it ended up there.
- If you've previously added a recovery address or phone number, try one of the other options.
- Try to enter your email again, maybe you made a typo the first time.
If you still haven't received the one-time code, then the only way to regain access is to change your contact email address with a signed pdf-form. We will then send the one-time code to the new address.
The reason why we need a signed form plus identification is so that we can verify that only an authorized person gets access to your personal data.
Please check our guide for a link to the pdf-form: How do I change my contact details if I cannot log in?