Did you forget the password for the One.com control panel? Then you can request an email to change the password. The email will be sent to your contact email address.
Note: To change the password for an email account, check out this guide: How do I change my mail password?
- Go to the forgot password page on the One.com website.
- Enter your contact email address, the address where you also receive the yearly invoice.
- Click Send.
- Go to your inbox and locate the email with the subject: "Create a password for this user".
- Click Change password.
- Enter your new control panel password two times, and click Save.
You can now log into the control panel with your email address and new password.
Did you not receive the change password email?
- Check your spam folder to see if it ended up there.
- Make sure you entered the email address that is associated with your user account.
- Try to request the email again, maybe you made a typo.
If you still haven't received the email, don't remember which email address to use, or no longer have access to the associated email address, then the only way to change the password is by sending us a signed form.
We understand it's a hassle to do this and we apologise for that. The reason why we need a signed form plus identification is so that we can verify that only an authorized person gets access to your personal data.
Please check our guide for step-by-step instructions: How do I change my contact details if I cannot log in?